Friday, June 10, 2011

Room service

After India, the come back to reality of "normal" life is hard. I thought it will be difficult for kids. The sad true is that it is making crazy me.
While picking up the dirty clothes more less in any place where it just "fall" down, I m sending so much love to my wonderful househelpers, because they did xactely this every moprning during 4 years.
When I enter the bathroom, and see all the towels on the floor, I m wondering if the kids EVER red the note in the hotels that if we want to save the water, we keep our towel till next day  HANGED...they consider me as the housekeeping for sure, I just did not se any tip so far!
The last but not least is Room service. They are very fortunate, because in the house of my father it works perfectly, we all have the room service a la carte 24h per day!
Oh, two days back I saw also my mom to do the caddy on the golf course for my son...she loved the walk, but I just hope that it will not become the new habits...

Where we are helping and spoiling our kids by love and where it is just not preparing them for the real life? Ok, let s figure it out in next few months!


No comments:

Post a Comment