Thursday, June 2, 2011

Emotional swings of embarrassing mother

All week, we are just going from one celebration or school ceremony to other. Impressive moments...
I have to admit, that by moments I don t know if I feel happy or down. Yesterday it was this "high" feeling as Noemie was awarded, but as soon as we get out of MPH I heard: "Can you pull your t shirt down? "
I did not even know what she means...but then I realize that I m still in my yoga outfit as I just had time to run from my class, bring friend to say good bye to my bro and run back to school...
In the car, my daughter was more specifique: "It is really embarrassing to see you in the middle of moms that are dressed up..." (THEM!).
ok, next.
Coming to the school today, after amazing cofee with my friends and yoga students full of love, after "revolutionary" speech I did in my husband's office, and of course completely exhausted, my daugter just asked me: and where are my SHOES? I brought the dress...but shoes??? Where are they, actually? And why they were not prepared the day before?

Then Elie came...and we just figured out that I have to pay 2600rps for his lost books...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, was I not saying one month ago "Let s keep all your books ready to give back to library?". But honestly, what Elie did with Physics for High school????????
Nightmare at the school was not finish yet. We also realized that Elie lost his smart cart, probably the 10th of this year...


At this point of day, Daniel had little chance to be welcome with his NOT filled paper for the bussines ofice for Clearance. At my desperate comment that noboy will do it for him and it is his only abligation (why I m so pathetique???) Daniel answered in some un-polite way...and my hand just somehow landed on his top of head in angry way! Ok, we all have the weak moments, by why after all the yogi breathings and nice theories I get still so out of center???

No comment when I learnt the incredible amount to pay for his lost books...

And no comments on the horrible hour I spent in car to feel it all, angry, guilty, furiouse, sad...observing myself on emotional swing, and still cannot believe it.
The up and down of the day finished on the up, after Graduation ceremony of 8th graders...soooooooooooooo beautiful. At this very moment we know, that it is not about us, about lost books, or smart cards...it is about amazing new generation of international kids. And I hope for them they will all become great peacemakers! (Oh yes, today I m fully in the pathos...)





No comments:

Post a Comment