Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diary of Fat Ass

That's it. I get on my balance because finally we changed the batteries. It works now, after 2 months.
I was not disappointed; the numbers look really scary. Wasn't I supposed to LOOSE the weight recently???

I watched myself in the mirror. In the face, for sure, I did not loose, neither put on. My chest is same flat as always, Pamela Anderson is not really watching me back. Waist look more less ok. Hm. Now, here we go. Look at this...little hip problem. Yes, I m feeling this acute pain in my left hip, but is that about weight? Let s turn little bit...AHA moment. I think those kg on the top are actually on the bottom...precisely on my buttock.

After years of struggling with ideal weight and ideal image, accompanied by poor self love and even kind of body-hate, I just had this little moment of LIGHT:

WE are how we FEEL . And I just feel well, happy, balanced, and full of life. And the muffin top, in whichever the part of the body is? Welcome. Because the truth is, I don t feel FAT. I feel SEXY. Time to change, time to be women! Get the nuance, girls?;)







No comments:

Post a Comment