Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vocabulary

Today lesson no.2:
new words. I m not sure if it is thanks to sexual education at school or just "coincidence", but today I learnt 2 new words. True jewels to add to my english vocabulary:

(1.)Hickey: I heard it while having casual conversation with one mom. I asked my daughter (14). She explaned quite well, then she add: Google it. It seems to be sentence of the L air de temps...
So I did:


How Do You Give a Hickey?
What you do is put your mouth against the side of their neck, in a kissing shape. You leave your mouth slightly open in the middle, like you're saying the letter "O". Now you suck in! You suck the skin into your mouth, in essence hurting it, and causing the blood vessels to break. This turns that circular area bright red. It doesn't take long, maybe 30 seconds.

If you really aren't good at suction, you can nibble with your teeth. But that is really a last resort, because now you're not giving them a hickey. Now you're just gnawing their skin to make it red.

Yes, giving a hickey hurts the person you're doing it to. You're breaking their blood vessels! But to some, a hickey is a temporary mark of love. Sort of like a red tattoo that fades naturally after a few days. It says "This girl (or guy) trusted me enough to let me damage their throat, one of the most sensitive parts of the human body". 

source: http://www.romanceclass.com/miscr/howto/hickey.asp


Ok. One more to go. While another casual conversation with my daughter I listen: No, it was not sex, it was "fingering."(2)

Hm. I did not ask. I went directly to Google, more less to make sure that my imagination is not sick:


Fingering is the manual manipulation of the clitorisvulvavagina, or anus for the purpose of sexual arousal and stimulation. It may constitute the entire sexual encounter or it may be part of mutual masturbationforeplay or other sexual activities. To "finger oneself" is to masturbate in this manner. It is analogous to a handjob, the manual stimulation of the penis. These activities provide sexual pleasure, whether or not used as non-penetrative or penetrative intercourse.
Vaginal fingering is legally and medically called "digital penetration of the vagina", and may involve one or more fingers.
source:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingering_(sexual_act)




I like idea of "digital penetration". Somehow it remind me "digital citizenship", the great project of school being leader in computer and informatics skills. But the kids start with computer in kindergarten, maybe way to soon...but now, fingering in middle school, I would like to say WAY TOO SOON TOO...but I will not. Because this is what happen. The world is spinning faster, information is circulating faster, and if the kids are digital citizens since age of 3, then I should accept that they do many other digital activities later on...


Looking for my next english lessons! Uf.



No comments:

Post a Comment