Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's resolution

" Darlings, come here, I need your help",  was my first sentence  this morning.
 I explained to my teens (Daniel, 12 1/2, Noemie nearly 14, Elie 9 was too busy with Dofus) that in my New Year resolution is  WRITE BLOG, and now I need the name for the blog.
Daniel started his inquire about what I will write. About yoga? Or about our life in India? Or? I explained that it will be about yoga, but not only. It will be more about what we are living, all of us together, and the yoga is definitely part of the adventure!

Fallowed propositions:

Daniel:
-Free hug yoga
-Peace, love and family
-5 and 1/2 dog (for Kimi)

Me, inspired:
-High Five (as we are five members of our family plus dog)

I was already to fill it in the form, when Noemie, sitting on my desk, just said:
EMBARRASSING MOTHER

It hit me. This label glue on me since two years now.
Ok, let s doing it! Here we go, my New Year resolution blog, Embarrassing mother...and proud of being it!

Noemie had quit amazed smile, then asked me innocently if I m planning to write in English.
" Oh yes, I will try" was my answer.
"Good luck with it" she exhaled in genuine desperation and left my desk.
Behing my back I just heart her telling my husband:
"Watch yourself. She has a blog now..."

Happy year 2011 to all of you, smile, love, new perspective and dreams without limits!

1 comment:

  1. You have the guts lady, so you have a blog! And who knows what else you will have soon! Way to gooo!!!!!!! So happy to read you. Your writing is just like you - easy and flowing - and fun! If I were your kids - i would be proud of you. And maybe a little jealous of ALL you do!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete