Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't smoke... F*** safe

So today my 12 years old came from school. He was in the principal's office. His t-shirt was judged inappropriate.





I m wondering why. Because of the gun? Or cigarette? Or both? The message is clear: Smoking kills. Knowing how many adolescents already smoke, it seems to me good reminder.


Now, the same day, means today, my daughter (14) had her "usual" t -shirt that she is wearing over and over again since august, maybe longer.




For some strange reason, my daughter was never in the principal office for inappropriate dress code. Maybe I m from old school. Maybe I don t understand the new trendy education. Or I am just embarrassing mother. What I understand from today lesson, is:

Don't smoke IS NOT OK.
Rock hard and F*** safe IS OK.

Did I get it wrong?



1 comment: